So, since I moved and ended up also going through all of my things, I decided that I had to rethink and revise my 2014 Goals. Today I thought that I would share those with you. :)
Revised 2014 Goals
- 1. Read 23 books in 2014. (I'm several books behind, but it is going to happen, it is!!)
- 2. Write the first draft of Beauty of the Dark during April Camp NaNoWriMo. (I've already accomplished this one!! :)
- 3. Self-publish "Secret Project".
- 4. Edit and send out Beauty of the Dark draft to my (wonderful) critique partner.
- 5. Organize and clean out my entire room.
T Here it is, my revised list. The things that I moved from my old list (which you can find here: http://lifeofachronicbibliophile.blogspot.com/2014/01/2013-review-2014-goals-and-my-mantra.html) will be moved to next year's list.
I I hope that you all are doing well on any goals that you have!! Have a wonderful day!! :)
<3 Amanda Leigh